TML2 SERIES LINEAR ARMDownload Brochure
The TITANMATE® TML2-26 is a linear tool support arm designed to provide precise control ideally suited for high-toleranced tapping applications. The bearing housing is machined from a solid billet of aluminum to assure perfect bearing alignment for the life of the unit. To minimize friction the TML2-26 incorporates high-quality roller and recirculating ball bearings throughout its design. The twin parallel shafts are made of hardened linear shafting while the vertical shaft of the same material is a full 0.75″ in diameter. This combination of rigidity and frictionless motion makes the TML2-26 the perfect choice for tapping applications requiring the maximum reliability and precision.
The TML2-26 is rigid enough to handle a 5 lb. (2.26 Kg) payload and absorb up to 20 ft.-lbs. (27 Nm) of torque reaction, perfect for use with fragile, small diameter taps.
The TML2-26 uses a pneumatic balance system that allows the unit to be adjusted for any payload and moved effortlessly throughout the work envelope.
Precision: no other arm moves as freely and easily.
- Efficient: requires almost no effort to operate.
- Versatile: one unit can tap, drill, fasten, lift, grind, polish, and so much more.
- Mobile: can be easily moved from one work station to the next.
- Ergonomic: helps prevent work injuries and worker fatigue.
- Economical: will pay for itself many times over its life span
- Durable: designed and manufactured to the highest industrial standards.
Standard features include:
Optional features include: