TML4 SERIES LINEAR ARMDownload Brochure
The TITANMATE® TML4-48 is a linear tool support arm designed to provide precise control ideally suited for high-toleranced tapping applications. The bearing housing is machined from a solid billet of aluminum to assure perfect bearing alignment for the life of the unit. To minimize friction the TML4-48 incorporates high-quality roller and recirculating ball bearings throughout its design. The twin parallel shafts are made of 1″ hardened linear shafting while the vertical shaft of the same material is a full 1.5″ (38.1mm) in diameter. This combination of rigidity and frictionless motion makes the TML4-48 the perfect choice for tapping applications requiring the maximum reliability and precision.
The TML4-48 is rigid enough to handle a 50 Lb. (23 Kg.) payload and absorb up to 100 ft.-lbs. (136 Nm) of torque reaction, yet is sensitive enough to be used with fragile, small diameter taps.
The TML4-48 uses a pneumatic balance system that allows the unit to be adjusted for any payload and moved effortlessly throughout the work envelope.
- Ergonomic: protects workers from injuries such as tendonitis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Efficient: maximizes production by minimizing scrap caused by worker fatigue.
- Versatile: one unit can tap, drill, fasten, lift, grind, polish, and so much more.
- Mobile: can be easily moved from one work station to the next.
- Economical: will pay for itself many times over its life span
- Durable: designed and manufactured to the highest industrial standards.
Standard features include:
Optional features include: